Laptops are equipped with a wireless network card, even without a network cable, you can easily connect to the wifi Internet. Some users have just installed the laptop win7 system and want to connect to the wireless network but don’t know how to operate, so the editor here will introduce in detail the setting method of connecting to the wireless network in the win7 system.
The specific method is as follows:
1. Right click “Computer”-“Management”-“Device Manager”-“Network Adapter” to enable the wireless network card;
2. If the wireless network card is not found, you need to download the corresponding wireless network card driver from the official website of the notebook brand to install it;
3. Click “Service” in the current computer management to enable the WLAN AutoConfig service required for wireless connection;
4. Click the network icon in the taskbar, and select wifi to connect in the pop-up network list;
6. If there is no wireless signal in the network list, find the button with the wireless symbol in F1-F12, and press Fn to turn on the wireless switch.
The setting method of connecting the wifi of the notebook win7 system is shared here, and users who need it can operate according to the above steps. Hope the above article is informative. To get more tutorials like this please visit us on our official web page.