Have you ever wanted to complete a page without filling it with text? If there is one, a page break is required. Page breaks are useful, for example, to create a different title page from the rest of this article.
This is a useful technique before printing a document, so you can make it look the way you want. Google Docs is a Google Docs editor that allows you to easily add and remove page breaks. To use Google Docs at the same time:
Add page break
1. Go to Google Docs and open the document where you want to insert page breaks.
2. Click the space to the right of the last word on the page, and then press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Click the “Insert” tab at the top of the screen, and a menu will pop up below it.
4. Select “Interrupt” in the menu and the menu will be displayed on the right.
5. Select “Page Break” from the menu. “
This will add a page break on the page.
Remove page break
To delete a page break, just use the keyboard to select Backspace before inserting the page break until you return to the space.
Inserting a page break is very convenient, if you don’t like it, you can use the Backspace key on your keyboard to delete it. Hope this will help you create the documentation you need.