1. There is no WLAN option and no WiFi function on the network settings in the status bar.
2. The option to replace the network adapter is empty and the display file cannot be found.
3. The control panel network and sharing center shows that the dependency service or group cannot be activated.
4. WLAN AutoConfig startup in the service shows that the file cannot be found.
5. The wireless network card of the device manager displays normally, and the WAN Miniport IP, IPv6, L2TP, and Network Monitor display an exclamation mark.
Occurrence process: When the problem appeared, the computer was just turned on the next day, and the hardware and software were not installed the night before, just watching the show normally. . After finding the problem, reinstalled the network card driver and reset the Winsock directory, but there is still no way to solve it
Connection method: wireless network (the wireless network is no problem, the mobile phone connection is very smooth)
Hope the above article is informative. To get more tutorials like this please visit us on our official web page.
Device manager screenshot
Network settings screenshot
Network connection screenshot