There are 2 simple way to write subscripts or super superscripts in google docs. For example if you want to write like this H₂O. In this article, I will show you how to convert: In Google Docs, you will write text as subscript or superscript.
1. Google docs Tools
- Write H2O in simple writing way.
- Then Select the 2.
- Go to Toolbar and click FORMAT.
- Then click on TEXT and then SUBSCRIPTS.
- In H2O select the 2 (that will be the subscript).
- Then press the CTRL with + key
To remove the subscript, you just have to select the subscript element and press the CTRL with + key.
Note: For Superscript same process will be followed but you have to select Superscript instead of Subscript. And these methods are applicable in Google Slides as well.