Sometimes it is necessary to burn a CD in the Win7 professional system, but the burning software is not installed on the computer. It is troublesome to download the burning software. In fact, Win7 system has its own burning software function, so we don’t need to spend time to download burning software. Even if the computer does not have a burning software, you can burn a disc, so how do you do it? Let’s take a look at the method of burning discs in Win7 system.
The specific method is as follows:
1. Put the CD into the burner or CD-ROM drive and find your own image file.
2. Select the file to be burned, right-click and select burn disc image.
3. Select the recorder to start burning the disc image.
The above three steps are the way to burn CDs without burning software in Win7 system. Is it much more convenient, so you don’t need to download burning software from the Internet. But most laptops come with DVD drives. DVD drives have the function of burning and reading discs. Some users need to burn system discs or data discs, but don’t know how to operate, so how do laptops burn discs? The following editor will introduce to you the steps of notebook burning CD disc.
1. Preparation tool
1. Operating system: computer system download
2. Laptop with optical drive, CD /DVD blank disc
3. Production tools: UltraISO disc creation tool 9.5 cracked version
2. Notebook burning disc steps are as follows:
1. Insert the disc in the notebook drive, right-click to run the UltraISO system disc creation tool as an administrator;
2. Click “File “—”Open” or directly click the open shortcut icon to select the system ISO file to be made into the system CD;
3. Then click on the “Tools”-“Burn Disc Image” option in the menu bar;
4. Go to this interface, the default options do not need to be modified, just click burn, and then wait for the production to be completed.