Connect to the computer to confirm whether you can see the “Transfer Photos” and “Manage Files” options.
1. After confirming that the computer is connected with the data cable, do you see the options of “Transfer Photos” and “Manage Files” in the notification bar?
2. If you see these two options, you can click “Transfer Photos” or “Manage Files” according to your needs to see if you can connect normally!
3. If you still don’t see the slide, you can try to replace a computer USB port. If it still does not work, please replace the original data cable and the computer and try again. If it is still abnormal after all replacements, please bring your mobile phone, warranty card, and invoice to the after-sales service center for testing!
You can see the “photo transfer” and “manage files” options and check them, but still unable to connect.
1. It is necessary to confirm the computer system version, and download the corresponding driver according to the system version to connect.
1. XP/Vista system needs to install the driver to recognize the MTP mode mobile phone. Please open the vivo official website on your computer and select the “Service” tab.
2. Search “USB windows” in the search box
3. Click the link to download the Windows system MTP driver installer, double-click to install after downloading, and then use the computer to manage the phone files after installation.
4. If you still can’t connect, you need to install Window Media Player 11 version to connect normally. You can search and install it on Microsoft’s official website or Baidu (this software belongs to Microsoft, and genuine software may be charged).
5. In addition, you can also use the “vivo phone assistant” software to connect. The tutorial can be viewed through the link: What should I do if the vivo phone cannot be connected to the computer through the USB cable?
Win7 and above system
1. After connecting the phone and the computer with a USB cable, the computer will automatically scan the phone. Please wait patiently for about 60 seconds (there will be a driver installation prompt in the lower right corner)
2. After the installation is successful, slide down from the top of the phone and select “Transfer Photos” or “Manage Files”. Then open “Computer”-“Portable Devices” to manage the files in the phone storage.
3. Remarks: Only photos and videos can be managed when transferring photos. When managing files, you can view all files in the “File Management” of the phone.
4. If the automatic driver installation fails, you can try to install the driver manually (the steps are the same as XP/Vista system): open the vivo official website on the computer, select the “service” tab, search for “USB windows” in the search box, and click the link to download Windows system MTP driver installer, double-click to install after downloading, after installation, you can use the computer to manage the phone files.
5. You can also use the vivo phone assistant to connect, refer to the link: What should I do if the vivo phone cannot be connected to the computer through the USB cable?
MAC (Apple) system
1. Please open the vivo official website on your computer, select the “Services” tab, and search for “USB mac” in the search box
2. Click the link to download the Mac system MTP management tool, and open it after downloading, and you can use the computer to manage the phone files.
3. How to use:
1. Connect the mobile phone to the Apple computer via a USB cable;
2. Pull down the notification bar, it will display “USB connected”, please check the “Manage files” below;
3. After downloading the MTP management tool, find the “AndroidFileTransfer.dmg” file and double-click to open it (usually the download progress is displayed in the lower right corner);
4. Double-click “Android File Transfer” in the window (double-click the robot icon, as shown on the right), and a help window will pop up. Click Start in the window, and the file window of your mobile device will pop up. Copy and manage it.
If the above operations still cannot connect to the computer normally, it is recommended to take your mobile phone, warranty card, and invoice to the local after-sales service center for testing!
Hope the above article is helpful. Get more tutorials like this please visit us on our official web page.