YouTube playlists allow you to sort the videos you like and want in a convenient order. Each account initially has Liked and Watch Later lists. You can also add any number of folders, edit the sequence of videos and titles. Let’s consider how to delete an already unnecessary playlist from your computer and mobile phone.
Option 1: PC version
Many YouTube account holders face the challenge of finding the video they want. The easiest way is to pre-sort everything correctly by playlists. But for this, first of all, you should delete the already existing unnecessary folders.
1. On the YouTube homepage, there are three horizontal bars in the upper left corner. We click on them.
2. In the drop-down menu, we find the playlist that needs to be deleted. If you do not remember the specific name, you can view all available folders and select the one you need in this way.
3. The page with the first video from the playlist opens. On the right side, the list shows all the videos added to this section. There is a three-dot icon directly below the video. We click on it.
4. We select the item “Delete playlist”.
5. In the window that appears, confirm the action by clicking on the “Delete” button.
Important! The deleted playlist cannot be restored, therefore, before performing the actions, it is recommended to make sure once again that a specific video selection is unnecessary.
Option 2: Mobile Apps
The proprietary YouTube video hosting client for Android and iOS is also equipped with the function of creating, editing and deleting playlists. If you are logged in to the application and the site through the same account, data will be automatically synchronized. This means that if you delete a playlist from your phone, it will also disappear in the PC version.
1. We open the YouTube application. In the lower right corner, click on the “Library” icon.
2. Scroll through the opened window. At the bottom are all your playlists. Select the one to be deleted.
3. It is recommended to view the video list before deleting. In order to permanently erase the playlist from your YouTube account, you should click on the trash can icon, as indicated in the screenshot.
4. A window will appear asking you again if you want to exactly delete. Click on “OK”.
We looked at how to delete a playlist on YouTube as quickly as possible. We hope this information will help you.
Hope the above article is informative. To get more tutorials like this please visit us on our official web page.