- Figure out how to take a screenshot on your phone without using the UI. On the Galaxy Series, you can use the hardware buttons to do this.
- Unlock your phone’s lock screen and connect it to your computer.
- Open your phone in a file manager.
- Find the place where the phone stores screenshots.
- Take a screenshot on your phone. Take a look at the updated screenshot.
Once done, you can take an action on Android, take a screenshot, and see which screen appears. After doing this after a while, you should be able to find the USB debugging menu.
Hope the above article is informative. To get more tutorials like this please visit us on our official web page.