1. Open one2113word document , as shown, there is a document in Fig form.
2. If you want to delete in addition to the entire line of table grid, first with mouse standard option needs in1653The entire row of the deleted table.
4. Select the direction of deleting cells, choose a method that does not affect other tables or text, and click OK, so that the selected row of cells will be deleted.
The demand is ever-changing, and sometimes it is necessary to remove the border line of the Word table, for example, remove the top or bottom border line of the table. How should this be done? Sometimes it is necessary to delete the horizontal line in a certain column. What method should be used? These two issues are also discussed in this article. Let’s start with the strikethrough of the Word form, and then discuss the issue of removing the upper and lower border lines and slashes of the form.
One, Word form strikethrough
If there is only one line left in the table, you can delete it as follows:
Select the line (a row) to be deleted and press the Backspace key to delete it, or right-click on it and select “Delete Table”. If it is not easy to select, you can also select it along with the line breaks on and off the line, delete them together, and then press Enter and the line break appears again.
2. Remove the border lines of the Word table (upper and lower border lines)
1. Select the table and click the small triangle to the right of the “border” icon, as shown in Figure 1:
2. Select “Bottom border” to remove the bottom border of the table; in the same way, select “Top border” to remove the top border of the table; remove the left and right borders in the same way.
1. Select “Frame and Shading” in Figure 1, and open the “Frame and Shading” window.
2. Select “Custom”, there are three icons under “Preview” in the middle, which are the top border, the horizontal line of the table and the bottom border. Click the icon with the top border to remove the top border of the table, the other is the same; or directly click ” Click on the lower border to remove the lower border in the line in the preview image, and the others are the same.
Note: Word 2003 selects “Format→Borders and Shading” in turn to open the window.
Three, Word delete the line in the table
1. Select the column to be deleted, and click the small triangle on the right side of the “border” icon.
2. Select “Internal Border” or “Internal Horizontal Border”, all horizontal lines will be removed except for the upper and lower borders in the selected middle column; to remove the vertical lines, select “Internal rigid border”; remove the diagonal lines, then select “Slanted lower wire frame” or diagonal upper wire frame”.
1. Select the column to delete the horizontal line, and click the small triangle on the right side of the “Border” icon → Border and Shading.
2. In the opened “Border and Shading” window, select “Customize” and click the middle icon under “Preview”, all horizontal lines in the selected column will be removed; also directly click the horizontal line in the preview image, Finally click “OK”.
Hope the above article is informative. To get more tutorials like this please visit us on our official web page.
- How to remove underline in word Some netizens are not able to remove the underline under...
- Pendrive data not showing Owners of flash drives have situations when, having inserted their...
- How to uninstall YouTube? Despite the immense popularity of YouTube, which is also available...
- How to remove table in word You have created a table, but then you decided that...
- How to remove Watermarks From Word The word documents we download from the Internet often have...
- How to disable keyboard in Windows 10 In some situations, the user may need to disable the...
- How to remove watermark from image in photoshop A watermark or a stamp – call it what you...
- How to rotate a table in word Adding a table to a Microsoft Word document can be...
- How to display data in table format in android We are going to explain how to digitize a data table...
- How to merge cells in word? And so, to begin with, I suggest you understand in...