Basically there is three way to do Subscript in Google docs. the process to apply subscript is user friendly which can be learned easily. Here are the following ways to do the Subscripts;
- Select the element on which you are going to apply Subscript.
- Then go to Insert Tab and then select Special Character option.
- Select the element which will be Subscript.
- Go to Format Tab and click on Text.
- Then Select the Subscript.
As usual select the element which will be Subscript
Then press CTRL +,
To remove subscript press CTRL +, again.
Open the document in Google Docs.
Click where you want to insert the Equation.
Click Insert Equation.
Select the symbol you want.
You have learned how to use subscript in google docs. To use Superscript in google docs, follow the same process but when you use Key Combination then press CTRL +.