Since the business version of Skype/Lync is part of Office, you will need to remove it from the Office installation by performing “change” . You will uninstall the business version of Skype from there through ” Microsoft Lync” or ” Business Skype”, ” not available”, depending on your version of Office : different versions of Office may still have various removal or uninstall methods, but The concept is the same. You must remove the “Skype for Business”/”Lync” component or in the worst case, uninstall Microsoft Office.
Method 2: Use the Microsoft Fixture tool
1. Visit Microsoft Technical Support at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/mats/program_install_and_uninstall
2. Click “Fix the problem that the program cannot be installed or uninstalled” under the Run Now button.
3. When you click the run button, the browser will ask you if you want to run the installer.
4. Click Yes, if the authorization required by User Account Control is changed.
5. Click Repair to accept the pop-up window to complete the installation.
6. Choose to detect the problem and apply the revision from the dialog box for me, when solving it starts.
7. When prompted for the help, choose the type you need to uninstall.
8. Select the program you want to uninstall from the list, and then click the Next button.
Hope the above article is informative. To get more tutorials like this please visit us on our official web page.