- Select the element in which you to want to add Subscripts.
- Go to Home Tab and then Font selection area.
- Then Select the Subscripts.
Font Dialog Box
- Select the element which is going to be used for Subscripts.
- Go Home Tab and then Font.
- In the Right below corner click on Arrow.
- Then tick on the Subscripts box in Effect column.
- Select the elements which are going to use as Subscripts or Superscripts
- Then use Key Combination of Ctrl + =
We already seen this in Word while typing the sentences. To use this format we have to do the setting before in Word. This format helps to write 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th automatically. For this you have to use Auto Correct option in Word.
Note: If you want to use Superscripts instead of Subscript in Word, follow the same steps as mentioned above but use keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Shift ++.