Connecting Bluetooth headphones to Windows is simple but if we don’t follow a few simple steps we won’t hear sound the first time.
Here we show you how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Windows:
- Make sure you have the Bluetooth adapter installed and connected to your computer first.
- On the systray (next to the clock) -> Right click on the Bluetooth icon -> Choose “show Bluetooth devices”. Then click “Add a device”.
- Now make sure you have your device in “detection” mode and look for it from the window that we have open in Windows, click on it.
- Repeat this step: in the system tray (next to the clock) -> Right click on the Bluetooth icon -> Choose “show Bluetooth devices”. There you will see the linked device, right click and select “Properties”.
- Go to the Services tab and make sure at least the last two options are activated.
- In the system tray (next to the clock) -> Right click on the Sound icon-> Choose “Playback devices”.
- Select the Bluetooth headset and press the “ Set “ button.
Now all sound should be heard through the Bluetooth headset.