The function of group communication is implemented in Votsap. Several users can unite within one correspondence. You will get a circle of interests. This is convenient, for example, for organizing an event. But now it has passed. How to delete a group in Watsap?
You can remove a WhatsApp group at any time. This is done in different ways. Some users simply leave it, in which case the rest of the participants will continue the discussion. There is a way to exclude all participants from it for good. In this case, it simply ceases to exist.
For those who use the messenger on an Android device, you need to do the following:
- Go to the “Chats” section.
- Select the desired dialog and click on its name, which will open the menu, in which select the information item.
- Click on the participants and in the menu that opens, select delete
- Sequentially remove all contacts from the group dialogue.
- Click Leave Group.
- At the bottom of the settings screen, click on the erase button.
A nice feature in WhatsApp is that when you delete a group, all the correspondence that was conducted in it earlier disappears. If you wish, you can only remove messages from your device, but remain in the list of discussion participants.
To do this, use the action “Delete all correspondence”. Creating and deleting a group chat in the messenger is a simple action that is available even to an inexperienced user.
If you want to leave the discussion, but leave it to friends, then you do not need to remove contacts. You just need to leave the chat and erase it in your application. Accordingly, you do not need to figure out how to delete a group in WhatsApp.