To record and post a video in your status, repeat the following steps: open the application and go to the “Status” section – it is in the upper menu on the Android version and in the lower one on the iPhone version; You can download a video from any source, the main requirement is that the video must be decent and not offensive to anyone. If you found a video in another social network or on Youtube, click on the “Share” icon, the “Share link” section, select “WhatsApp” from the channels offered by the system. The link will be saved and you can share it with other users, and the video is automatically saved on the device in the folder with the WhatsApp video.
Setting video status
- To set the required status as a video, repeat the following steps:
- Go to WhatsApp and open the “Status” tab;
- In the line “My status” click on the plus sign;
- In the window that opens, you will see all the videos saved on your device, as well as a field with buttons for recording your video;
- Select the desired video by clicking on it – the video will appear in the status bar.
How to delete a status
The video is available for viewing for 24 hours, after which it disappears. If you want to remove or replace your status, go to the statuses in the same way and delete the video by tapping on it and clicking on the trash can icon.