First, let’s decide why you need to disable WhatsApp, there are two main options:
In the first case, it is enough to turn off notifications and forget about the messenger for a while. The second will take a little more effort, but no one will know that you are online.
- Go to settings and find WhatsApp, most likely it will be at the very bottom.
- In the Notifications section, slide the switch next to the “Allow notifications”
- Open WhatsApp and go to settings;
- In the Notifications section, turn off sounds and anything that might bother you;
The main thing is not to forget to return the settings back so as not to miss an important message when the silence gets bored.
Complete shutdown of WhatsApp
If the lack of message notifications is not enough for you and you want to completely disable WhatsApp, then try the following:
- Go to Whatsapp settings;
- And disable “Cellular Data” in this case you will block the application from accessing the Internet, thereby disabling it. Do not forget to turn off WiFi while doing this, otherwise this method will not work.
- On your phone, go to Settings;
- In the General tab, find Application Manager;
- Next, you need to select the WhatsApp application and forcibly stop it.
- In the pop-up window, you will see a warning about possible errors. Click Yes.
Hope the above article is informative. To get more tutorials like this please visit us on our official web page.