Answer 1 :
New features have been updated, finally allowing people to make text bold, italic or delete.
This feature has been tested in the Beta version, but has just been enabled for all users with iOS and Android app updates.
For most people, these updates should be installed automatically and come with version 2.12.17 for iPhone and 2.12.535 for Android phones.
I think it applies to any v2.12.535 and higher.
- To bold something, add an asterisk on both sides of the word: * bold *
- To display it in italics, please underline both sides of the word: _italics_
- To delete something, please add tildes on both sides of the word: ~strikethrough~
- You can combine these options by simply adding related symbols to either side of a word or phrase
Also check another feature that now appears, you can reply to specific messages in the chat. Just select the message and select the reply option on the top left to reply to that specific message.
Answer 3 :
Here are the steps to perform the following:
1) Bold: add asterisks (*) on both sides of the text
2) Italic: add slashes (_) on both sides of the text
3) Delete: add (~) on both sides of the text
You can also use combinations in a similar way. Thank you:)
I don’t know why many people have not answered this question. nThese *..* stand for bold and ~…~ stand for straightforward. , _.._ means italics, which can be used in chat conversations, but not whatsapp status. nCurrently, WhatsApp does not seem to support this feature.
nI hope you find it useful.
Answer 5 :
First, you need to make sure that WhatsApp is up to date. Then follow these instructions.
Bold: Add asterisks on both sides of the text. For example (*This text is bold*)nStrikethrough: Add tilde on both sides of the text. For example (~This text is wrong~)nItalic: Add underline on both sides of the text. For example (_this text is italicized_)
As of now, WhatsApp does not support the text format of status messages. You need to wait until they propose such a feature.
As far as I know, they will not release such features in the following features:
- They always care little about status…
- They want lay users to be happy, not advanced users…
Answer 7 :
How to bold your message on #WhatsApp on your Android device
- Go to your phone menu.
- Find WhatsApp.
- Click the WhatsApp icon.
- Make sure you are on the “Chats” tab.
- Open “Chat”.
- In the message box, type a message.
- To bold your message, place an asterisk on both sides of the text.
- To display your message in italics, place an underscore on both sides of the text.
- Click “Send”.
- As you can see, the message you sent is “Bolded”.
This is how you can boldly send messages on WhatsApp on your Android device. Hope the above article is informative. To get more tutorials like this please visit us on our official web page.