Method 1: Find out what the limits are
1. Open the PDF file. If you can only open the file with a password, then you will need to download software that will allow you to unlock encryption. This method requires a lot more than your processor, even with a simple password can be the day before the password is “cracked”. This means that you probably won’t be able to use your computer for other things during that time. And if good security is used, the password cannot be broken at all.
2. Check security. If you do not need to enter a password to open the file, you can see from the lock icon whether the file is protected or not. Click on the icon to see what is preserved.
Try to copy. Files are often protected against duplication. If you cannot select or copy text, the document is protected.
3. Try to save. Protected files cannot be saved as text files. To convert a protected file you must remove the restrictions.
Method 2: Opening a PDF File as the Owner or Creator
1. Open a secure PDF file. You can use Adobe Acrobat for this. To do this, you must be the creator of the file, or you must know the password.
2. Click on the Security button. You can find this button in the “Security” task pane. You can identify it with the padlock icon.
If you want to remove security completely from the file, select “Remove Security”. If you have previously protected the file with a password, you must enter it to complete the process.
3. Change encryption settings. If you do not want to remove the security completely, but want to change the settings, click “Permissions” under the button “Security”.
Click “Settings” in the document properties under the “Security” tab.
Select the encryption level and click “Next”.
To encrypt documents you need a digital signature. You can use an existing signature or create a new one.
Identify the recipient, change permissions, or remove users (optional). “Click Next.
Click “OK” to save the changes and close the window. Save the PDF to apply the changes.
Method 3: Unsafe with Google Drive
1. Open Google Drive. To use Drive you need a Google account. First of all you need to adjust the settings. Click on the gear icon at the top right. Under “Upload Settings”, select “Convert Text from Upload PDF or Image Files”.
2. Upload PDF In the left column, click the red button with the up arrow next to the “Create” button. Select “Files …” from the dropdown menu and navigate to the location that contains the PDF file you want to unlock. The drive will now upload and convert the file. A test document will be created in your disk folder.
This method only works with owner password PDF files.
Not all formats will remain the same.
Google Drive has an upload limit of 2 MB per file.
Hope the above article is informative. To get more tutorials like this please visit us on our official web page.