1. Select the element that will be the superscript then press the CTRL with +,
2. To remove the Subscript, just select the element and press the CTRL with +, key.
Subscripts using Tools
- Select the element in which we are going to apply Subscripts.
- Go to Google Docs Toolbar and select Format Tab.
- After that select the Text option, Then click on Subscripts.
Insert The Subscript from Tools
- Go to Google Docs Tools.
- Select Insert Tab.
- Click on Special Character option.
- Select the Subscripts option form appeared tab.
Above are the detailed explanation to apply Subscripts with shortcut key. we can follow the same process to apply the Superscripts in google docs however shortcut key will be Ctrl + Shift ++.