Do you need to put Superscript and Subscripts in Word? We explain how you can do it in a very simple way. We can do Subscripts in words in different ways which are as follows:
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Ribbon Button
- Font Dialog Box
- Automatic Formats
- Select the elements which are going to use as Subscripts or Superscripts
- Use Key Combination Ctrl + = (For Subscripts) and Ctrl + Shift ++ (For Superscripts).
You can find this standard setting to apply Subscripts and Superscripts in Word easily.
- Go to Home Tab.
- Then go to Font Formatting.
- Select Superscript and Subscript.
Font Dialog Box
Select the element which is going to be used for Superscript and Subscript.
- Click on Home Tab.
- Gppo to Font Formatting.
- In the Right below corner click on Arrow.
- Then Click on the Superscript and Subscripts box.
We already seen this in Word while typing the sentences. To use this format we have to do the setting before in Word. This format helps to write 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th automatically. For this you have to use Auto Correct option in Word.
If you are making equation using Superscript and Subscript then follow below steps.
Click on Insert.
Go to Symbols.
Then find Equation Editor.