- Open the PowerPoint document in which you want to type a number as a superscript. Place the cursor in the document where the number should appear.
- Display PowerPoint Font Dialog by clicking the little arrow in the lower right corner of the Font section of the ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Click the Superscript check box to enter text in subsequent Superscript format.
- Alternatively, highlight already written text and click the Superscript box to change the highlighted section to superscript format.
- Select the element that will be the subscript.
e can use the same process to superscripts in Google slides and docs.