The Process of Subscripts in Google Slides as same as Google Docs. We have learned about subscripts in previous post, So without delaying we come to point that “How to Subscript in Google slides”.
Basically there are two different ways to apply Subscript in Google slides which mentioned below;
- With Google Slides Tools.
- With Key Combinations.
SUBSCRIPT IN GOOGLE SLIDES With toolbar
- Write the base and subscript element together and select the element that will be the subscript.
- Then go to the Format tab.
- Select Text and click Subscript.
SUBSCRIPT IN GOOGLE SLIDES WITH KEY COMBINATIONS
- Select the element that will be the subscript.
- Then press the CTRL +keys.
See how easy it is to apply subscript in google slides. Yes, we can use the same process to superscripts in Google slides and docs. To remove the subscript, you just have to select the subscript element and press the CTRL +keys.