Next, we will see how to connect wireless bluetooth headphones to a PC. This process is not complicated at all, but we must take one thing into account before starting.
We cannot deny that listening to and playing music through bluetooth with my iPhone is infinitely better than doing it through the speakers of the computer. No matter what range is the sound equipment we have, it is always better with headphones.
Not to mention if you live with other people, if this is the case, then with connecting bluetooth gamer headphones on my PS4 you can listen to everything not only without anyone bothering you. If not, also without disturbing anyone.
Also, for those people who enjoy online action video games or play portable Counter Strike online. Thanks to the headphones they will be able to listen much more than anyone else, obtaining a clear advantage in the game.
So, in a nutshell, having headphones is extremely useful and we are going to see in this tutorial how to connect wireless bluetooth headphones to a Windows PC. This is done in an extremely simple way and the best of all is that we save a lot of cables.
How to know if my PC has bluetooth
The first thing to do is verify that our computer has bluetooth. Once we are clear about this, we can know exactly what is the next step we should follow in this tutorial.
- For this you will have to click on the Windows start icon.
- Now you must type “Device Manager” and press enter.
- A new window opens and here we will have to click on the icon with the “ + ” sign next to “Network adapters”.
- A list appears, here you will have to search for any device that says “Bluetooth”.
- If a device that says bluetooth appears in this list, then it means that you have an adapter in your computer and you can connect your headphones without any kind of problem.
What do I do if my PC doesn’t have bluetooth?
In case your computer does not have a built-in bluetooth adapter. What you should do is go to a store and buy one. They are generally not too expensive so it shouldn’t be a problem. Once you have your bluetooth adapter you can continue with the steps that we are going to leave a little below.
Connect and configure wireless headphones on my computer
- Click on the Windows icon or press the “Windows” key on your physical keyboard.
- The system menu opens where we have to type “Devices and printers” then press enter.
- You have to make sure that your headphones are in “Discovery mode” something that may vary depending on your model.
- After this you have to choose “Add a device” in the “Devices and printers” window.
- Here you will have to wait a bit until your computer recognizes the device you added, once it does it will appear in the list. You will have to select it.
- After a moment you will appreciate that your PC recognizes the headset.
In case you have some kind of problem with the pairing and your computer does not recognize the headphones. It is best to start the process again. For this make sure to turn off the headphones completely and then set it to “Discovery mode“.
In this case it is ideal that you check the instruction manual that came with the device, since it is different in all of them. In case you still have problems connecting it to your computer, you should talk to the manufacturer for further help, as it could possibly be a problem with the headphones.
Remember that if you still have any kind of doubt about it, you can leave it a little lower in the comment box and we will be happy to help you in everything that is necessary.